How to Noindex WordPress Category And Tags is important for beginners. You should only index quality pages in search engine and categories, tags authors and archive pages should be “no-index but do-follow“. These pages are only for readers, not for search engines. If any blogger can not do that then his blog should be duplicated pages in search results. And that blog should be derank by the search engines.
If quality pages should be in search results then any blog should be higher ranking. In this post I should try my best to show you about how to noindex categories and tags pages in Word Press blog with Yoast SEO plugin.
3 Ways To Noindex WordPress Categories and Tags in WordPress Blog
- By using All in one SEO plugin
- By using SEO by Yoast plugin
- WordPress Theme if it should do
How to Noindex WordPress Category And Tags Using Yoast SEO Plugin
Many WordPress beginners are not known about this and they can made big mistake to solved this issue.
- So install your seo by yoast plugin into your blog. and activate it.
- Click on SEO by Yoast icon and chose Titles & Metas tag.
- click on Taxonomies (this is for your categories and tags settings)
- In the Categories Meta Robots it should be noindex
- In the Tags Meta Robots it should be noindex
- Click on Saving Changes button to save it.
This is the one of the big mistake that newby bloggers makes what they can do. Do not forget to share this thanks for visiting.