Create Columns Add Feature Boxes with Icons in WordPress
Create Columns Add Feature Boxes with Icons in WordPress Posts, In any blog columns are very important to describe some information. But all bloggers admin can not know HTML and CSS skills to manage the good look of their blog. Today I am showing you how to create multi columns into WordPress post, also add feature boxes with icons in your blog posts with out knowing HTML and CSS skills. You are learning Create Columns Add Feature Boxes into WordPress Sites.
Read Also: How to share little text to social network by using Quoty WordPress plugin
How to Create Columns Add Feature Boxes with Icons in WordPress Blogs
It is very simple to add columns in word press sites. For this purpose you have to install two plugins. So follow me.
How to Add Multiple Columns with Plugins in WordPress Posts
You can Create Columns just installing Advanced WP Columns Plugin into WordPress Site.
- Go to Plugins and click on Add New button.
- In Search Plugins box type Advanced WP Columns and press Enter to continue.
- Click on Install Now button and Activate Plugin.
- When you install this plugin a new icons is appear on post visual editor area icons. It can be shown in picture.
- Click on Advanced WP Columns icon to show it functions. Then click on Empty button and select your desired columns one,two, three and four layout. You can use drag and drop button to adjust columns width.
- Type some thing into given area of columns, Custom formatting option allow you to insert text colors, links, image and more.
- When you satisfied with columns settings click on Add Columns button to insert columns into the post.
If you want to remove columns, you can click on Advanced WP Columns icon to show settings. And click on Remove button to remove the columns. This simple interface of plugin allow you to create columns in WordPress web sites.
Advance user can changed more settings clicking on Settings —-> Advanced WP Columns
You can read also how to configure Google XML Sitemap Plugin in WordPress Blog.
How to Add Icon into WordPress Post
It is very simple to use icons in WordPress post. For this purpose we add one plugin.
- Go to Plugins and click on Add new button.
- Type WP SVG Icons into the Search Plugins box and press Enter.
- Click on Install Now button to install plugin and Activate it.
- Go to your desire area where to want to insert icon.Click on WP SVG Icons button to insert icon. Select any icon and click on Insert Icon button to insert it.
I hope you can learn some thing important about Create Columns into wordpress. Don’t miss to like our web page. Thanks for visiting, Bye Byehttp://www.wplearners.com/create-columns-add-feature-boxes-with-icons-in-wordpress-posts.htmlhttp://www.wplearners.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/how-to-add-feature-boxes-with-icons-in-wordpress.jpghttp://www.wplearners.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/how-to-add-feature-boxes-with-icons-in-wordpress-150x150.jpgBloging TipsPluginsWordPress PluginsWP Guidecolumns in posts,create column,easy columns,layout,multi column content,wordpress columns plugin,wp columnsCreate Columns Add Feature Boxes with Icons in WordPress Posts, In any blog columns are very important to describe some information. But all bloggers admin can not know HTML and CSS skills to manage the good look of their blog. Today I am showing you how to create multi columns...WP LearnersWP Learners[email protected]AdministratorDutani is the writer and editor of WPLearners since 2015. He share his knowledge on WordPress blogging tips, SEO tips and much more.wplearners